Show Schedule Information
Information relevant to the official show schedule for SS24
SS24 Key Dates
- 28 March - Applications Open: Show Schedule, CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme
- 28 April - Applications Close: Show Schedule, CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme
- 28 April - Sustainability survey submission deadline
- 6 June - CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® announcement
- 8 June - Brand Line Up Announcement
- 20 June - Show Schedule Released
- 2 August - Application close for Presentation & Event Schedule
SS24 Show Schedule Pricing
Prices for the complete official show schedule package for participating brands reflects the annual turnover:
- < 1 million DKK: 9.000 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 150 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
- 1-20 million DKK: 15.500 + carbon offsetting fee of 650 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
- 20-50 million DKK: 32.500 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 1.300 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
- 50-100 million DKK: 36.500 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 1.300 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
- 100+ million DKK: 40.500 DKK carbon offsetting fee of 1.300 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
- Design schools: 6.500 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 150 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
- CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme seasonal recipients 0 DKK
All brands must furthermore pay an application fee of 2.000 DKK. Please note, all brands with less than one million DKK in annual turnover will not be charged an application fee.
SS24 Payment Terms
A criterion for participation in Copenhagen Fashion Week is to strictly follow the payment terms. Invoices which remain unpaid will result in the brands exclusion from the show schedule.
Application Fee Payment Terms
All brands applying for the Copenhagen Fashion Official Show Schedule will receive an invoice for the application fee shortly after the application deadline. This invoice must be paid before the 15th of May in order to secure the review of your application.
Show Schedule Fee Payment Terms
All brands on the Copenhagen Fashion Week Official Show Schedule are required to pay a 1st invoice of 50% of the show schedule fee once they are confirmed for the show schedule, that must be paid by the 8th of June.
Brands will receive a 2nd invoice of the remaining 50% of the show schedule fee no later than 10th of July 2023, that must be paid by the 18th of August.
In case a brand decides to cancel participation after the 10th of July, the show schedule fee will not be reimbursed.
Should a brand pull out before 10th of July, a cancellation fee of 2.000 DKK will apply.
CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® Scheme
CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® is a talent support scheme established by Copenhagen Fashion Week to nurture, develop, and promote emerging Nordic talent on a global scale.
As a brand part of the CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme, you are an active member for a total of 3 seasons. After 3 seasons, one will move on to becoming part of the talent Alumni scheme.
The CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme creates new opportunities for three-four emerging designers each season via;
· No show schedule fee
· Automatically accepted on the show schedule for 3 consecutive seasons
· A bursary sponsored by Wessel & Vetts Fond earmarked for show production at Copenhagen Fashion Week. The bursary for SS24 will be transferred in full by July 2023.
· 1:1 sessions with mentors and show advisors
· Hair sponsor for show including all products and professional team of stylists
· Invitation to relevant CPHFW events, such as bi-annual Opening Ceremony and Talent Dinner
· Maximum 5 years in business
· Must be a Nordic ready-to-wear brand
· Minimum 3 stockists
Apply for CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose®
Read more about CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme
Services for successful brand applicants for the SS24 show schedule
Professional Photography & Social Media
- 1 professional runway photographer for your show
- 1 professional backstage photographer for your show
- Runway image retouch by professional team
- Street style photographer to cover street style each day for CPHFW and Press
- Professional social media team covering content at your show, both front of house and backstage
- 2 TikTok guest creators attended your show, as arranged by CPHFW, in order to generate exposure
Distribution of Imagery
Runway images circulated within your brand portal and on CPHFW press image bank on the day of your show
Press image bank services
• Runway images, backstage images, and show press release uploaded
• Communicated to global press and utilized as main source for brand imagery for the media
Hospitality of approx. 40 top-line international press and buyers including:
• Representatives from key markets
• Representatives from aspirational markets
• Representatives from growth markets
Full electric car service with professional drivers
Full hotel accommodation at 5-star hotel in city centre
Flights arranged to and from Copenhagen
Personalized itineraries tailored to each guest
Consistent press support, accompaniment, and coverage advice & dialogue with Head of Communications in anticipation of and during your show
- Communications department pitching press coverage interseasonally and in anticipation of CPHFW
- Exposure on CPHFW channels (IG, newsletters, Facebook, YouTube, website, TikTok)
- Exposure on Fashion Forum (IG and show review on website)
- TikTok coverage of SS24 through official partnership and guest content creators hosted by CPHFW
- Specially built brand portal and accreditation system in order to optimize press, buyer and industry show requests for your show
- Assistance from CPHFW team in setting up YouTube account and any further actions needed
- YouTube livestream set-up support and on-hand assistance
Show Schedule Services
- CPHFW branded press bus featuring your brand name stopping at all physical show venues made available for industry professionals not part of CPHFW hospitality programme
- CPHFW show starter at your show venue to assist in starting on time, and act as your link to press bus, CPHFW headquarters, livestream production team, etc.
- Partner services
- Full support of dedicated brand relations team member prior to and during fashion week
- Your individualized show and brand page with assets, contact details, information about your upcoming show leading up to, during, and after fashion week
- Additional event listing on the official Copenhagen Fashion Week event schedule free of charge
Sustainability Requirements’ support:
- Biannual seminars in collaboration with experts and knowledge partners
- Networking sessions for fashion brands in collaboration with relevant experts and knowledge partners to discuss challenges and share knowledge and ideas
- One-to-one sustainability brand meetings after each edition of fashion week focusing on the Sustainability Requirements
Sustainability materials made available for each brand:
- Sustainability Action Plan
- Seasonally updated Sustainability Requirements survey guide
- Sustainability Requirements’ webinars covering all six focus areas in more detail (sent upon request)
- Seasonally updated guide to a more responsible show
Danish Fashion Ethical Charter and Diversity
Brands must sign and agree to align with the Danish Fashion Ethical Charter. The brands who have not yet signed the document will receive it separately. Read more about the Danish Fashion Ethical Charter here. When partaking at CPHFW, brands agree to consider diversity and inclusion for models as well as staff.
Brands must must recognise that diversity covers aspects such as gender, age, cultural background, nationality, ethnicity, physical/mental abilities, political and religious belief, sexual orientation. Inclusion is the process of involving, accepting, and respecting all people at the workplace and during the show regardless of their differences.
We strongly emphasise brands to not only focus on the model cast but to hire backstage staff with expertise on e.g. treating different skin and/or hair types and to brief them thoroughly with all information needed to treat models according to their needs.