CC and CPHFW invite you to the opening party for the exhibition Beautiful Repair
Join us on the first day of fashion week, when CC and CPHFW invite you to the opening party for the exhibition Beautiful Repair that explores mending as a ritual and ornament in the cross field between fashion and contemporary art.
Everyone is welcome, as we celebrate the experimental group exhibition, the opening of fashion week and the new inspiring talents within art and fashion with a spectacular evening that will offer: free drinks to the first guests, live performances, speeches by, amongst others, Copenhagen’s Lord Mayor, concert, and some of the most significant DJs in town.
We would love to see you Tuesday 31 January from 6pm, as we mark the opening of Beautiful Repair and CPHFW AW23 with free admission to CC’s exhibitions until 9pm and a grand party in CC’s foyer and café until 12am. View the full program here:
- 18:00 Welcome with free drinks to the first in Connie Connie with Ryong (DJ)
- 19:00 Beautiful Repair opens
- 19:00 Speeches by CC’s director Marie Laurberg, Alpha's director Ané Lynge-Jorlén & Copenhagen’s Lord Mayer Sophie Hæstorp Andersen
- 19:30 Live performance in the exhibition by artist Marie Sloth Rousing
- 20:00 Posh Isolation Artist Lineup
- Smokey (DJ)
- Debbie Sings (live)
- Croatian Amor & Scandinavian Star (live)
- Oqbqbo (DJ)
- 00:00 Thanks for tonight
Several of the participating artists and fashion designers will be present at the event.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Read more about event here
Photocredit: Idaliina Friman (2020). Photo: Juho Huttunen