COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK
SS21, 9 – 12 AUGUST 2020
The summer edition of Copenhagen Fashion Week is set to take place in week 33 9-12 August 2020.
To be considered for Copenhagen Fashion Week’s official schedule, brands are required to send an official application. The full application process and what it includes is described below. The applications are handled exclusively by a selection of Scandinavian industry professionals and Copenhagen Fashion Week does not take part in the decision making process regarding the selection of brands for the official schedule.
WE HAVE SURPASSED THE APPLICATION DEADLINE
For press registration please apply here
Due to the COVID-19 situation we will fast track the admission process and all brands can expect an answer approx. one week after the official application deadline.
CPHFW SS21 Deck & FAQs
Scandinavia is recovering faster than most other regions from the pandemic, which means that Copenhagen Fashion Week can do what other fashion weeks can’t – host live events too.
Copenhagen Fashion Week therefore presents three days of curated and exclusive content from Scandinavia’s best brands in a new hybrid format. This means that CPHFW will launch a revamped digital platform – curating a mix of live and pre-recorded content from brands – to ensure that all content can be accessed by editors, buyers and consumers wherever in the world they may be. Also, CPHFW will present a physical “CPHFW Hub” – a centrally located hub bringing the industry together for social events, presentations, talks, interviews and more.
We are pleased to share with you our CPHFW SS21 Deck that explains our vision and contains practical information about the CPHFW format.
Please see more here.
We have collected some FAQs as a section to turn to when i doubt, but please make direct contact with us if you have further questions.
Please see more here.
Application for Copenhagen Fashion Week
With a physical and digital presence Copenhagen Fashion Week invite all brands to apply as usual. New is that each brand can choose to be live on set or submit a digital preproduction premiering during CPHFW. Any content, whether on set or pre produced (shows, presentation, film etc.), will go live on our platform and must be no more than a duration of 12 minutes. All content will be allocated a 1h slot on the official schedule, but must start within 10 minutes of the designated time.
The application on the official schedule must contain the following
- A short brand biography
- Lookbook, campaign or runway images from the two previous seasons
- A brief description of the concept for the upcoming show/presentation/other content.
- A list of the brand’s top retailers
- A description of the brand’s efforts on sustainability (Please describe the initiatives or projects that your brand has within, and not excluded by, the following areas – strategic direction, design, smart materials, work environment, consumer engagement, and show Production. Note that this information will be published later on our website if you are accepted to the official schedule of Copenhagen Fashion Week. You will then be given the opportunity to revise and finalise the description.)
- Invoice information — Company name and address, CVR and VAT number, main contact (full name + phone number) and email address
Send the application as a PDF to email@example.com
PRICES FOR THE COMPLETE OFFICIAL SCHEDULE PACKAGE FOR ALL PARTICIPATING BRANDS:
Application fee for brands: There will be no application fee for all brands this SS21 season.
Price reduction: There will be a 25% price reduction for all brands this SS21 season.
- Schedule services for brands with less than DKK 20 million in annual turnover including 25% price reduction: 9.000 DKK
- Schedule services for brands with more than DKK 20 million in annual turnover including 25% price reduction: 24.000 DKK
- Schedule services for CPHFW Newcomers* including 25% price reduction: 5.250 DKK
- Schedule services for design schools including 25% price reduction: 3.750 DKK
*ELIGIBILITY FOR CPHFW NEWCOMERS
- Applicants must be in their third year of business or less when applying for the first time.
- Applicants can only enter the official Copenhagen Fashion Week schedule as a newcomer for a total of four seasons. The applicant will be considered an established show brand after four seasons on the official schedule and will hereafter have to apply under the same criteria as a normal show brand.
- The applicant’s base and headquarters must be in Scandinavia.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two stockists (can be online, and doesn’t have to be their own website)
- The collection must consist of womenswear, menswear and/or accessories.
For questions regarding applications or the application process, please contact Head of Brand Relations,
Marie Brøbech: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frederik Lenzt Andersen
Creative Director & Partner
Darling Creative Studio
Rikke Agnete Dam
Kine B. Hartz
Danish Fashion and Textile
Creative Director & Jury president
Carla Christine Aagaard-Strube
Anne Sofie Dejgaard
Creative Director & Owner
Owner & Managing Director
Randi Helene Svendsen