Please find below all information relevant to the official show schedule for AW23, across pricing, services, timeline and relevant contacts from the Copenhagen Fashion Week team.
AW23 Show Schedule Application Information
AW23 Key Dates
- 5 September - Applications Open: Show Schedule, CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme, Zalando Sustainability Award
- 6 October - Applications Close: Show Schedule, CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme
- 10 October - Applications Close: Zalando Sustainability Award
- 24 October - Sustainability survey submission deadline
- 6 December CPHFW NEWTALENT announcement
- 7 December Zalando Sustainability Award announcement
- 8 December - Brand Line Up Announcement
- 14 December - Show Schedule Released
- 27 January: Application close for Presentation & Event Schedule
AW23 Show Schedule Pricing
Prices for the complete official show schedule package for participating brands reflects the annual turnover:
• < 1 million DKK: 8.500 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 150 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
• 1-20 million DKK: 15.000 + carbon offsetting fee of 650 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
• 20-50 million DKK: 32.000 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 1.300 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
• 50-100 million DKK: 36.000 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 1.300 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
• 100+ million DKK: 40.000 DKK carbon offsetting fee of 1.300 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
• Design schools: 6.000 DKK + carbon offsetting fee of 150 DKK + trash sorting fee of 1600DKK
• CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme seasonal recipients 0 DKK
All brands must furthermore pay an application fee of 2.000 DKK. Please note, all brands with less than one million DKK in annual turnover will not be charged an application fee.
*Please note that live streaming of your physical showcase is mandatory and the prices do not include live streaming. See more information under Live Streaming further below.
AW23 Payment Terms
All brands applying for the Copenhagen Fashion Official Show Schedule will receive an invoice for the application fee shortly after the application deadline. The invoice must be paid up in order to secure the review of your application. Please note, that the application fee applies to all brands whether accepted or declined by the show committee.
All brands included on the Copenhagen Fashion Week Official Show Schedule are required to pay 100% of the show schedule package fee in anticipation of Copenhagen Fashion Week. All brands will receive an invoice no later than 2 Jan 2023 that must be paid within 7 days. Please note, that in case a brand decides to cancel participation, this amount will not be reimbursed.
Should a brand pull out before 2 January, a cancellation fee of 2.000 DKK will apply.
Copenhagen Fashion Week NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® Scheme
CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® is a talent support scheme established by Copenhagen Fashion Week to nurture, develop, and promote emerging Nordic talent on a global scale.
As a brand part of the CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme, you are an active member for a total of 3 seasons. After 3 seasons, one will move on to becoming part of the talent Alumni scheme.
The CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme creates new opportunities for three emerging designers each season via;
· No show schedule fee
· Automatically accepted on the show schedule for 3 consecutive seasons
· A bursary sponsored by Wessel & Vetts Fond and Vanguards earmarked for show production at Copenhagen Fashion Week of minimum 48.250 DKK for AW23. The bursary for AW23 will be transferred in full by December 2022.
· 1:1 sessions with mentors and show advisors
· Hair sponsor for show including all products and professional team of stylists
· Invitation to relevant CPHFW events, such as bi-annual Opening Ceremony and Talent Dinner
Key dates AW23:
· 5 September - Applications open
· 6 October - Applications close
· 6 December - Announcement of CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® brands
· 8 December - Brand Line Up Announcement
· 14 December - Show Schedule Released
· Maximum 3 years in business
· Must be a Nordic ready-to-wear brand
Apply for CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose®
Read more about CPHFW NEWTALENT supported by Circulose® scheme
If you are included in the Copenhagen Fashion Week official show schedule, it is mandatory for all brands to organise the live streaming of their physical shows, which will be showcased digitally on the website during each brand's allocated schedule slot. This is to ensure that all digital attendees of CPHFW can experience the full schedule line up as much as any physical attendees.
Copenhagen Fashion Week have arranged a special live streaming opportunity for CPH-based live shows. Please note all brands are welcome to use their own external companies should they so wish. For further information and pricing please contact Isabella Rose Davey on email@example.com.
Danish Fashion Ethical Charter and Diversity
Brands must sign and agree to align with the Danish Fashion Ethical Charter. The brands who have not yet signed the document will receive it separately. Read more about the Danish Fashion Ethical Charter here. When partaking at CPHFW, brands agree to consider diversity and inclusion for models as well as staff.
Brands must must recognise that diversity covers aspects such as gender, age, cultural background, nationality, ethnicity, physical/mental abilities, political and religious belief, sexual orientation. Inclusion is the process of involving, accepting, and respecting all people at the workplace and during the show regardless of their differences.
We strongly emphasise brands to not only focus on the model cast but to hire backstage staff with expertise on e.g. treating different skin and/or hair types and to brief them thoroughly with all information needed to treat models according to their needs.