Information on the official event schedule
Event Schedule AW22
The official event schedule will be visible on our website just like the official show schedule, making it visible to our +33,000 website visitors and is a unique opportunity for companies both within the fashion industry and beyond to be a part of Copenhagen Fashion Week. Events listed on the official event schedule may overlap, unlike the official show schedule where shows have exclusive slots. As part of the official event schedule, you will be provided with an online event profile on our website, featuring an image of your choice, as well as details about your event and company. Events can be by invitation only or be open to the public.
An event could be an installation, breakfast event, lunch event, dinner event, cocktail event, exhibition, workshop, party etc. The event can take place digitally or physically, with a maximum timespan of 4 days (1 - 4 February 2022).
- Show Schedule brands: Free
- Companies with more than or equal to DKK 20 million in annual turnover: DKK 9.000
- Companies with less than DKK 20 million in annual turnover: DKK 4.000
- Companies with less than DKK 1 million in annual turnover: DKK 2.000
*The price is regardless of format (digital vs. physical events), and regardless of the timespan of the event.
Exposure add-ons on CPHFW channels:
- 1 Newsletter mention: DKK 1500
- 2 Instagram stories: DKK 5000
- 1 Instagram post at the discretion of CPHFW: DKK 8000
- 1 video on your online event profile*: DKK 9000
*You will receive a link which you can share freely. The video can be of a talk, a show, an interview etc., and you get to decide when the video goes online on your event profile (just before or during Copenhagen Fashion Week AW22). Unlike the official show schedule livestreaming/digital films, your event schedule video will solely be shown on your event profile, and not on our landing page.
Submit an event application for AW22.